- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
With over 120 years of experience and more than 17,000 employees in over 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering new standards of care that enrich the quality of life around the world.
In Europe, we focus on two areas: The goal of our Specialty Business is to protect people from cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death in Europe, and help patients who suffer from it to enjoy every precious moment of life. In Oncology, we strive to become a global pharma innovator with competitive advantage, creating novel therapies for people with cancer.
Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries and Canada.
For our Daiichi Sankyo European Headquarters in Munich we are looking for a
OT/IT Security Engineer (m/f/x)
Have you gained Security experience in the field of OT and IT? Then we would like you to enhance our Team by bringing your skills onboard!
We are looking for someone, who has experience working as a Security Expert in Operational Technology (OT) as well as in Information Technology (IT). You will be working together with high skilled professionals in these areas participating in a very fast changing field of technology.
- You have gained experience in the fields of OT Security, IIoT (Industrial IoT), IT Security
- You have knowledge and experience in (designing, commissioning, or maintaining) ICS systems
- You have knowledge of any security standard e.g.: IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, ISO27001/2
- You have a passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics together with willingness to continuous self-development
- You have strong communication skills (written and verbal) allowing to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You will contribute to our OT/ IT security program by participating in projects on regional and on a global level
- You have the ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel.
- Manage and coordinate OT/ IT security operations ensuring that OT/ IT security procedures, policies and compliance are implemented and followed as per department
- Provide consultancy with Stakeholders from OT/IT Technical Teams
- Contribute to the coordination of security incidents emergency / crisis management by providing a timely and coherent response to incidents as they arise
- Perform risk assessments on existing and new solutions (infrastructure and applications)
- Supporting 3rd Party risk assessments together with our Quality Management department
- A degree in computer science, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of IT/OT Security
- Fluent language skills both in English and German
- Technical knowledge in the areas of SCADA management, network security, infrastructure security
- Experience in developing policies, standards and guidelines
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth and Development
- Health and Wellbeing Support